SIGN UP FOR MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES ROP!!
Medical Technologies ROP a UC/CSU A-G approved class
10th, 11th or 12th Graders and your Master’s Prepared Nurse and Teacher Mrs. Mooney RN MN PHN!
- Get American Red Cross Certification (2-year) for First Aid/CPR/AED
- Become a member of LLHS HOSA (Health Occupations for Students in America)
- Attend Regional, State and National Leadership Conferences
- Help run a Vital Signs Clinic as a trained medical practitioner.
- Make our annual Health Video that is shared with the school, local community and the CDC
- Visit Health Institutions such as TPMG Kaiser Walnut Creek
- Update your Portfolio for Interviews and Applications
- Receive Certification of Completion of Medical Technologies ROP
- Learn how to give professional presentations
- Wear LLHS HOSA Attire!
- Get first-hand information on internships and volunteerism for the medical science profession
- Meet Medical Professionals in your community
- Work with students who want to help others
- Put all of the above and more on your resume for college apps.
For more information see Mrs. Mooney RN MN PHN and talk to your counselor
School Nurse Hours 2nd – 7th period in the Health Office
(925) 280-3920 Ext. 2112